Sunday, October 7, 2012

I Must Be Insane

Good news loyal readers, at least good news for me. I have managed to find a job. The job search took longer than expected but I gained some valuable insights and had a great time on my extended "vacation". The position I was hired for was as an intelligence analyst in Afghanistan for one year. I leave for D.C. at the end of this month with travel overseas shortly there after.

If I can, I'll keep this blog going with highlights from my time in Afghanistan. However, I'll likely censor myself a bit more than I have in the past since instead of getting a warning call from Brigade I could potentially just get fired if I cross any lines.

Hopefully this will be a good experience for me and gets my foot in the door for future employment.

No comments:

Post a Comment