Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Beach Assaults and the Most Important Question Ever

I apologize for the lack of posts of late. I had to leave town for about a week for a family emergency but I am now safely back in Tacoma. So what will Warhorse Intel discuss in this installment? How about good ol' Somalia?

If I've said it once I've said it a thousand times...Shabaab is done. Like Cleveland Browns done. This past Friday Kenya launched a three pronged assault on the southern port town of Kismayo, Shabaab's last major stronghold. One of those prongs included a beach assault. A beach assault! That's pretty badass.

Shabaab had previously claimed that they would fight to the death for Kismayo but apparently abandoned the town after only a day. Shabaab even admitted it left the town through through its Twitter account.

I still love the fact that they use Twitter.

Should Warhorse Intel join Twitter?

No comments:

Post a Comment