Friday, June 5, 2009

I admit it, I have the maturity of a 15 year old

I went and saw Terminator Salvation last night and to be honest it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. All I really wanted was a bunch of humans running around getting attacked by big scary robots and lots of explosions and that's exactly what I got. It was no Terminator 2, but I knew that going into it and it was definitely better than Terminator 3.

Still, it was a pretty crappy movie. Fun, but crappy. Hilarious mocking of the movie can be found here. That is some quality mocking but don't go to the site if you plan on seeing the movie and don't want spoilers.

Next crap-a-thon will be Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, a movie that I am seeing for entirely the same reasons as Terminator. Plus this one has Megan Fox.



Now where is my movie with robots, Megan Fox, AND zombie penguins?

No comments:

Post a Comment