Wednesday, March 18, 2015

The End...For Now

I've come to the extremely difficult decision to put an end to this blog. I just don't have the time nor the desire to update as much as I would like to so instead of a post or two a month I'm just going to step away.

The original purpose of Warhorse Intel was to describe my thoughts and experiences during my third deployment to Iraq in 2009. The blog evolved after my return to the States to writing about my thoughts of insurgencies and conflicts throughout the world as well as stories from my deployments. Writing became therapeutic and helped to remove some demons that hung around far too long. However, all things must end.

Thank you for reading.


1 comment:

  1. Dear Warhorse,

    I'm sorry to see you go. I have thoroughly enjoyed your postings for quite some time now, though I've never felt qualified to comment. You've been a helpful personal education tool. That's truth. I hope you've found the ending you were looking for. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete