Thursday, March 28, 2013

Been Awhile Since I Had This Much Hate

Rage..

...rage and revenge.

I'm currently focused on Green on Blue (Afghan Security Force members who attacked Coalition Force soldiers) targets and in the course of developing one of the targets I read the unit's incident report of the attack. I can't get into details about it but the way the attack was conducted builds up the anger. But it's not how the attack played out that is making me rage right now. It's who it was against.

1-14 Cav and 502nd MI.

This fuck and some of his buddies attacked soldiers from two of my old units.

I take all the GoB targets seriously and put the same effort into all the targets. However, this one is personal for me. My rage just adds more motivation. The hellfire for this guy can't come quickly enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment