Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Maybe I'm just easily amused...

Two articles on Wired jumped out at me this morning and made me giggle.

The first, Jihadist Uses Ke$ha's Tricks To Kiss Osama's Ass, is an amusing article about an extremist wannabe recording a song worshiping Osama Bin Laden using an autotune. The same type of software used by pop stars today to make their music suck slightly less.

I think it was more the picture of a naked Ke$ha in the bathtub that really made me notice. If you don't know who Ke$ha is, she is complete trash, horribly horribly addictive trash.

The second article is great because I have the maturity level of a 15 year old. Fake Saddam gay sex video. As much as I credit the CIA for good initiative, this was probably poor judgement. Attempting to "leak" these vidoes would more than likely backfire painfully. I'm also not sure it would create much of a stir outside the Western press.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you've read and enjoyed this before, but it was mentioned today after the latest #3 downfall.

    Al-Quaeda's Rule of Threes

    ReplyDelete