Sunday, May 17, 2009

Great stuff on the internets

Posted another link to a blog that I will attempt to follow over on my blog list which is somewhere off to the right. It follows sci-fi movie news so it's right up my nerd alley and even has John Scalzi, a new favorite author of mine, as a contributor. Scalzi wrote an amusing and truthful article on Alien vs Predator: Requiem and how it's total crap, which it is. Watching that movie was like watching my dog die a slow, painful, disgusting death...and I don't even have a dog.




I'll miss these guys...*sniff*

But anyway, blogs are off on the right somewhere and generally are either intel related, sci-fi nerd related, or hilarious...to me anyway. Read them.

And speaking of John Scalzi, I just started Zoe's Tale. Good stuff.

Obligitory cat picture

No comments:

Post a Comment